Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My blog has an impact...

Jason Day finished second in the Master's Open and US Open for Golf.
Li Na from China.  Winner of the 2011 French Open.
Japanese Women.  Winner of the 2011 World Cup.
I know this is the men's team.  But they look like the women's team so I just used this.



What I'm trying to say is that because I've started my blog, Asians are blowing up on the scene.  I'm seeing the ripple effects of this blog affecting the fabric of the world.  People read my blog, get inspired to do more and then become champions of the world.  The butterfly effect is happening people.  Barrack Obama has just asked to change his name to Barrack Nguyen.  Jennifer Lopez is leaving Mark Anthony to be with thissssss (imagine a body roll while stroking my rib cage as I say Thisssssssss--adds to the effect.)  Walmart is #1 on the Fortune 500 as soon as they started selling Ramen.  Coincidence?

Look at this bad-ass Asian Kid Smoking!  Pretty bad ass.  Is that a gun in the background at the end?

Let's be honest.  Serious if you will.  Being Asian, or non-Asian doesn't matter anymore and never has mattered.  One love, One People.  Don't confuse this with culture.  That is sacred.  But race itself is a by-product of region.  But as region's become more accessible, knowledge is shared, and training narrowing the differences across many industries, sports, and measures, we've all learned this---Rak's blog is fucking awesome.

Enter awesome guitar riff!  Take us home Jimi...

No comments:

Blog Archive