Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello Ellen D!

Welcome to my world.  Make yourself at home in the digital comfort of this blog.  If you ever read this and are wondering who the hell is Sonarak and why am I here, the answer is Sonarak is a big funny Cambodian dude and you were twitter bombed to find him.  Sucker.  =)

But you have stumbled upon a great comedic apprentice.  Let me be the Lady Speed Stick under your wing.  My resume includes reality TV, College Plays, and this lowly effort to try and get you to say hi to me.  Then I will charm you with my amazingly long lashes and golden smile into helping me achieve my dream of one day being a host of my own TV show.   

I'm so rude,  how are you doing by the way?  (cyber hi-five)  Awesome, that's a good one Ellen.  (I just assumed you said something funny).

Leave a comment below and I'll try to get back to you. 

See you soon mama!  Keep on being too skool for cool.  Love ya and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

roseyposey said...

"That's not NANCYYY!"

Unknown said...

"How dare you wipe my spittle off of your face!"

sherita55 said...

You totally made me want to watch her comedy special again with your "spittle" reference...which now makes me want to play hide and seek at work :)

Blog Archive