Thursday, July 21, 2011

Win a Date with Vid or BP!

Today's Edition of IAMSONARAK is showcasing two of my friends who I want to do something for.  They are my best friends and I want to send them on a FUN DATE!  That's where you come in.  Check out my boys and their profiles below and if you can create the perfect date for you and one of them, I'll pay for it!  It's on me!  I'll have a personal photography team: Captures LLC by Jeff and Rose document the evening for you to cherish and remember forever.  So come on ladies and feminine looking guys, send me your best dates and let's get this party started!  

BP Nak


Profile:  Borith Pech Nak  aka BP aka Pech aka DirtaySho
History:  Cambodian, has 2 brothers, lived in Chantilly/Centreville all his life
Likes:  Sports, Cars, Charities, Singing, Eating Out at New places, Old School Slow Jams, Pools, Beaches, Soccer, The Redskins, Wizards, Nats, and Caps.
Dislikes:  Patron, rude people, messy places, sad ladies
Best match:  Looking for a high energy girl who can party with the best of them or kick it low key with the rest of them.  "I just want to find a girl who I can make feel like she's the only thing in the world."  That is not a real quote from BP, just something I put in quotes to add legitimacy to what I think he would say.


Vid Tes

Profile:  Vidya Tes, aka Vid aka Viddy Smallz aka TCV-Take Control Vid
History:  Cambodian, youngest of three, has a brother and sister and a new niece.  Lives in Ft. Washington Area.
Likes:  Movies, Concerts, TV shows, Butter, Poker, Partying, The Redskins, Spurs, Nats, and Caps.
Dislikes:  Condiments, most Asian food and seafood.  (Meat and potatoes kinda guy)
Best match:  Looking for a girl who he can be as crazy as he is with, but knows he's loyal and will take care of her with good times, laughs, or anything she'll need.  She must love to laugh and enjoy life.  "I really love flowers to wake up to in the morning.  The freshness of the petals makes my mind wander to lazy days and a simpler life.  I want to share that with someone who's not high."  Again, something I've made up that Quotation Marks legitimizes.  

That's it!  Holler back in the comments section of what you're about adn what the date is, adn I'll select a winner in tomorrow's blog!  Feel free to volunteer your friends for a date like i just did with Vid and BP.

SWS-Sonarak's Wingman Services

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've got some good responses! Post more here!

Blog Archive