Monday, July 25, 2011

Damn you Eastern Motors!

So I pull up to work in my Cadillac Escalade EXT aka 2004 Nissan Pathfinder and the satellite radio aka free radio from my antennae starts playing a jingle that I know...I KNOW...is going to screw me all day.  Here it is:



I will never buy Eastern Motors Insurance, but damn that catchy easy to sing tune.  It's stuck on me.  Like a tattoo.  I don't want my car insured by NFL Players plus I think they may eventually get sued for that song.  Here's another one that always gets me:


Oh you and your animated graphics and soothing 1950's jingle.  I imagine those girls who sang Bugle Boy of Company B singing this with their tight buns and Poodle A-line dresses.  Yes I know what an A line dress is, I worked in a Fabric store.  Don't judge!  Jingles are awesome:  Got any that I forgot?  Did you want to post them here?  NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WANT!  Get your own blog.  Take a hike.  Or better yet...

"...let Eastern motors...put you in a car today...Let Eastern Motors, Finance it all the waaaaaay!"

No comments:

Blog Archive