Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vlogging




I think I might have to take it up a notch in my blog.  Not that I don't think my writing is awesome, but I feel like I can video blog with the best of them.  That being said, this Fall, I am planning to go to a VLOGGING format.  What do you all think?

While you're thinking about that, let's also think about sex.  Not necessarily with me, but with these women who I've had to replace my top 5.  Growing up you have a list that your partner, no matter what you do, can't say a thing.  Like if J-Lo came up to me and said, "Rak, it's your time.  We're going to do it like Alabama Teenagers on a Friday Night after a bottle of moonshine and a country music concert.  What?  That's some crazy sex.  But My Woman couldn't say a thing because J-lo is so hot, she's officially on my list, and really she has to just shrug her shoulders and say, "Good Pull."

And we're getting older so the old crop is archived in my fantasy database and Jeff Cruzinator is right, I need to update and upgrade my list.  Sorry J-Lo, sorry Tamia, sorry Charlize Theron, sorry Jessica Alba, and very very very sorry Alyssa Milano.
So here's the new 5 for me.  And to keep me on my toes, I've picked one girl per category.  Add to the list you hornballs.

Actress-Rachel McAdams
Dancer-Shakira
Model-Kim Kardashian
Singer-Nicole Scherzinger
Athlete-Alex Morgan


3 comments:

Steph Corey said...

My top girl is Marissa Miller - VS model. She has curves, an ass and huge tits :)

I would also like to post my top guys:
Justin Timberlake - singer, actor, all around funny guy
Ryan Reynolds - actor
Xavi Alonso - Spanish soccer player
Zachary Levi - tv actor

Anonymous said...

Adrian Grenier was on my list, until I found out that he lives 3 blocks from where I work.

pech said...

pech's top-5:
1) emmanuelle chriqui (sloan from entourage)
2) mila kunis (book of eli)
3) miranda kerr (victoria's secret)
4) arianny celeste (ufc)
5) layla kayleigh (abdc)

Blog Archive