Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Burgandy and Gold

I needed a happy meal.  Actually its a Mighty kids meal because I've figured out the perfect Tapas style portion of my favorites at the Golden Arches.  6 piece nuggets mighty kids meal and add a double cheeseburger.  Nuggets, fries, burger, drink...I've drowned my sorrows for losing to a Crappy Ass Cowboys Team for less than $6!
My Redskins are good and I haven't lost hope in the players.  This game falls on the coaches.  You can't risk the game on an all out blitz to stop one crucial play!  You can't pull off the throttle on offense!  But our players played hard and the play calling failed us. 
Chin up skins fans.  Dallas is a mess and they eeked one out on us.  Battle lost, war still out there to be won.  Moral of the story, finish your work and pay attention to the details.  Just like I am as I key this Car with a Dallas star on it.  No finger prints and do it on the passenger side so the driver doesn't see it till later.

No comments:

Blog Archive